Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Caught In The Act...





Dear Diary...Caught...I got caught...and Debbie seemed to think that it was top priority to get my picture before attempting to get the bag away from me...If that's the case then this diet thing can't be that important...BECAUSE she ran to get the camera that gave me the chance to finish off the rest of the potato chips in the bag...and they were tasty too...when questioned by Larry as to HOW and WHY I had the bag of chips the answer was that they were "stale" and thrown away...ummmmm...tasted fine to me ... if that's what stale is then I'm all for it...Now...about this picture...you need to understand that it's not ME at my best...not the most flattering picture of ME either...I'm much cuter with my head and face showing...but potato chips being thrown in the trash is a crime...and putting your fancy pink toolbox on the top of the trashcan won't keep me out ...I'm stronger than you think Deb...how do you like being outsmarted by a WonderDog ???...probably no more than I like having an unflattering picture of me out there for all the world to see...Don't mess with ME ...Waiting on your next mistake...and it will happen...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...I'm eyeing some cookies on the counter...move those over toward the edge just a couple of inches more...Thank You...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment