Thursday, July 31, 2014
A Trip To The Big House...
Dear Diary...Larry asked me a few days ago if I was ready for a trip to the "Big House"...I thought we were moving or something and honestly the house we live in is plenty big enough for me...but guess what that really meant ...???...yep...another trip to the vet for boarding...I got left there again...now I did get great accommodations...(I got to bring my football along with me)... I got the luxury suite...(that means the big cage)...and it really wasn't so bad...Debbie and Larry were only gone for a short time and I got a good report from all the people who take care of me...so I was a good dog...:)...On the ride home I got to sit in Debbie's lap...I slobbered in her ear too and she didn't even get upset at me...All in all it wasn't such a bad thing...until I got home...I'm fairly certain that Maggie had a party while everyone was gone...if she's going to do sneaky things like that I think she should at least have the "smarts" to clean up the evidence...cat hair everywhere ... foot prints everywhere...litter everywhere...how can one cat leave that much fur around...???...I'm telling you there had to be some kind of party going on...the "forbidden couch" was used ...I know...I found the evidence when I was on it for my nap...the bathtub...the bathtub !!!...now I know that her food is in there but the amount of fur in it was ...well...disturbing...what went on here ?!?...I haven't been allowed upstairs...that area is reserved for "Her Majesty"...but I overheard Larry and Debbie talking last night and the party must have spread to the upstairs too...Debbie didn't sound so happy about whatever was found up there...so...keep going Maggie...you're pushing it...:)...Puzzled but enjoying Maggie being in the hot seat for once...Love...Lucey the WonderDog......P S ...I saw one of your boyfriends outside this morning...be careful Maggie...I think he's a drifter...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment