Thursday, July 17, 2014
I Was A Birthday Present ...
Dear Diary...Guess what ???...I was a birthday present...I never knew this...I overheard Larry and Debbie talking about it ... Apparently I belong to DEBBIE !!!...didn't know about this either...all this time I thought Larry belonged to me and I was the property of no one..no really...that's what I thought !!!...Larry gave me to Debbie seven years ago right about this time...I do remember the day I first met my human family...it was real hot outside and I was in a big back yard with some other dogs...I had been to a couple of places to live but for some reason no one kept me for very long...:(...I was at one place where there wasn't enough room for me and the lady just couldn't keep up with me...I'm kinda lively !!!...then there was another place with a LOT of dogs...I didn't like it there...the last stop was a place with kids to play with but I knew I wasn't going to be there for long either...That place was a rescue center for dogs like me...One day I got a really nice bath and brushed up so I looked really pretty...I went through a gate and there was Debbie !!!...I went right up to her and licked her in the face !!!...I guess that was a good move on my part because I heard her tell Larry that she wanted ME...:)...then I met Remy and Larry too...we all played for awhile and then Debbie picked me up...(I was a few pounds lighter then)...and put me in the truck...I got to ride in Remy's lap...there were bags of stuff in the back seat...Remy let me look and there were lots of dog toys and food and bowls and my own leash and collar !!!...after awhile I got in the front seat and rode between Larry and Debbie the rest of the way to my new home...I knew on that ride that I was going to get to STAY with these humans...A couple of days later Ashley came home and met me...Boy was she surprised to see me !!!...seems she wasn't an animal fan but I'm happy to say that I've converted her...:)...OH YEAH ...and sometime in there I met Maggie for the first time...:/...she's never recovered from it ...I was a birthday present...I belong to Debbie...<3 <3 <3...Knowing I'm a lucky and loved dog...Lucey ...<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment