Tuesday, July 15, 2014
There Was A Fight...:(
***She may look innocent...but watch out !!!
Dear Diary...There was a fight...and I lost...and there was blood...It was mine...All I wanted was for Maggie to come out from under the furniture and play...but would she ???...Nooooo...she had to get all hissy about it and scratch me on the nose...and it hurt too...What's the big deal about playing sometimes ???...I'm a lot of fun if you just give me the chance...I would have shared my new ball with the squeaker in it if she would have just been willing to come out of there...But instead I got kicked out of the bathroom and told I had to stay in the kitchen for awhile...seems there was the chance of blood on the forbidden couch...:/...Good Grief...I can't even get a little sympathy around here when I need it...my nose hurts...cat scratches aren't fun...they seem to hurt even more as time goes on too...I'm banished to the kitchen floor and Her Royal Highness Maggie gets a room to herself with her precious food bowl and water...I bet she's in there sharpening her nails for the next time...:(...In need of a bandage and some love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...Debbie says to stop complaining ...it's not that bad... the bleeding has stopped... guess that means I can have the run of the house ...will I ever learn ???...the bathroom door is open again...wonder if Maggie wants to play ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment