Dear Diary...I was a brave dog...Today was the day that I got my summer haircut...Normally I'm not at my best when I get a haircut...I get left there for awhile and it scares me...the lady is real nice to me but when she starts cutting my hair she means business !!!...I know I just have to go along with it...in case you haven't figured this out yet...I can usually charm (or bully) my way into getting what I want but that stuff doesn't work with her...:(...I get the feeling that she works with a lot of other dogs and knows most of the tricks...darn...I got a real nice bath and brushing...I like that...:)...and when the cutters started I just looked out of the window at the rain and hoped it would be over soon...it really isn't THAT bad...just scary...the cutters make a weird noise and it feels strange...it would scare you too !!! ...Debbie came back to get me after awhile and boy was she surprised when she saw me !!!...She said that I was half the dog I was when she left earlier !...and I got a good report from the groomer...she did say that I was a "Mike Tyson" dog...I'm not sure if that is good or bad but it made Debbie laugh !!! When we got back home Debbie gave me fresh water to drink and a little snack...I think it was a reward for being good...;)...she MUST have been proud of me...I left a lot of dog slobbers in her car and she wasn't even mad at me !!!...then I found my spot on the floor to settle in for a nap...being groomed is exhausting !!! I have to admit that having most of my fur gone is a lot cooler...I just may have to snuggle up to my blanket this afternoon instead of chewing holes in it...Love until later...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...say...I bet I could sneak up on ol' Maggie...she probably won't recognize me with the new "do"...maybe getting haircuts isn't so bad after all...I'm seeing that I could use this to my advantage in the Dog/Cat Conflict in this house...anyone think I'll fool her ???
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
I Was A Brave Dog ...:/
Dear Diary...I was a brave dog...Today was the day that I got my summer haircut...Normally I'm not at my best when I get a haircut...I get left there for awhile and it scares me...the lady is real nice to me but when she starts cutting my hair she means business !!!...I know I just have to go along with it...in case you haven't figured this out yet...I can usually charm (or bully) my way into getting what I want but that stuff doesn't work with her...:(...I get the feeling that she works with a lot of other dogs and knows most of the tricks...darn...I got a real nice bath and brushing...I like that...:)...and when the cutters started I just looked out of the window at the rain and hoped it would be over soon...it really isn't THAT bad...just scary...the cutters make a weird noise and it feels strange...it would scare you too !!! ...Debbie came back to get me after awhile and boy was she surprised when she saw me !!!...She said that I was half the dog I was when she left earlier !...and I got a good report from the groomer...she did say that I was a "Mike Tyson" dog...I'm not sure if that is good or bad but it made Debbie laugh !!! When we got back home Debbie gave me fresh water to drink and a little snack...I think it was a reward for being good...;)...she MUST have been proud of me...I left a lot of dog slobbers in her car and she wasn't even mad at me !!!...then I found my spot on the floor to settle in for a nap...being groomed is exhausting !!! I have to admit that having most of my fur gone is a lot cooler...I just may have to snuggle up to my blanket this afternoon instead of chewing holes in it...Love until later...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...say...I bet I could sneak up on ol' Maggie...she probably won't recognize me with the new "do"...maybe getting haircuts isn't so bad after all...I'm seeing that I could use this to my advantage in the Dog/Cat Conflict in this house...anyone think I'll fool her ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment