Monday, July 7, 2014
Vacation ??? I Think Not !!!
Dear Diary...The humans in this house have been on "vacation" for the past few days...I'm understanding that vacation means "getting away from it all" and relaxing for a bit...OK...:/...Before they left for this "vacation" I observed a flurry of activity... lawn mowed...flowers over-watered...car cleaned...garbage out early...house hyper-cleaned...clothes packed...fridge cleaned out...yeah...you get it...LOTS OF WORK !!!...I understand that they then drove hundreds of miles with other humans who were attempting to do the same thing...hummmmm...seems to me that they could have saved alot of energy and just stayed home....and where did I end up in this whole picture ???...at the Vet's office in a cage...well...it's a nice cage...a big one too...but ...in...a...cage !!!...then there were fireworks in the town I was in and well...I'm scared of them...luckily there were other dogs there in cages too...(I got the big one !!!)...so together we got through all the noise...a few days later Ashley came and rescued me...I sure was happy to see her...she let me sit shotgun in the front seat just like Larry does...I tried to sit in her lap but she said "NO !"...I guess that's not safe ...:(...Everyone is now home and back to work and vacation is over...thank goodness...but I started thinking about this whole thing and you know who I think got the "real vacation" ???...yeah...MAGGIE...that darn cat had it made while everyone was gone...the gate was open to the upstairs and her food dish was easy to get to since I wasn't there to stop her...she not only had the upstairs to herself but the downstairs too...complete with the forbidden couch (all the beds upstairs aren't enough) and the kitchen counter...(Debbie wouldn't like the counter part...but I bet she did it !!!)...and my toys and blanket...they smell suspiciously like cat slobbers...:(...VACATION...Yep...sure was one for some cat I know...Taking a nap beside kitty's food bowl and loving every second of it...Lucey the WonderDog P S ...There's no place like home ...<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment