Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 30, 2014

Feelin' Accomplished !!!



Dear Diary...Tonight I feel accomplished and it's a darn good feeling too !!!...Today I had an opportunity I've never had  before...I got to bark at the mailman 3 times  !!!...That's right 3 TIMES !!!...the same mailman too...:)...First I was outside at just the right time at home this morning...I usually get to see the mailman from the window and unless I bark really loud he never knows I'm there...but today I was in the garden with Debbie and well...gotta warn her...uniforms can be very disturbing to me..and I barked A LOT !!!...(sorry Mr Mailman...:/)...then later on I got to go with Larry and Debbie to Grandma's house to do a little work...well... they worked...Larry was replacing a window and apparently handling glass is not something I'm allowed to do...and Debbie was painting and judging from the looks I was getting from her I could tell that helping was out of the question...sooooooooo...I sat on the front porch and patrolled the neighborhood just like it was South Main Street...but wait...who is that I see ???...Time to start barking.... It's that same mailman and he's wearing a uniform on this street too ... boy did he look surprised to see me AGAIN !!!...and just so as not to disappoint him I barked at him again on his return trip on the opposite side of the street !!!  It was a busy day for me...lots of street patrol...riding shotgun in the truck...and panting in the heat...yep...it was a good day...it sure is good to be home in the air conditioning with my food bowl and water and my toys... Gotta try to sleep a little now...I overheard the family talking about thunderstorms tonight... :(... I have to go with this accomplished feeling while I can...Love as always to all of you ...Lucey the  WonderDog...P S ...If you're out there reading my post Mr Mailman you need to know I really do like you ...it's your uniform that creeps me out...:/



No comments:

Post a Comment