Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm Alone In The House...



Dear Diary...I'm alone in the house...well...Maggie is here but she's not a comfort...It's thundering outside and Debbie isn't here...:(...I'm so afraid of thunder...I can't figure out where it comes from...I can't see it...I can kind of feel it though...it shakes the house sometimes...and sometimes it lights up outside and I can't figure that out either !!!...I always try to get upstairs to hide under one of the beds but "someone" put a new gate up on the stairway and I can't figure out how to get through it...I had the old one broken in just right...I could get upstairs at the first thunder rumble...but not anymore...the day started out so good too...quiet...cool in the air conditioning ...full tummy...plenty of water...now I can see that it's not going to end as good as it started....Debbie will be home soon to check on me and...well...I WAS SCARED !!!...she knows very well that no matter how "empty" I am if I get frightened there will be a mess to clean up...Good grief...I got left here...how am I supposed to open the door all by myself...???...Debbie locks this place up tight...AND I would need my leash and I can't put that on by myself either !!!...so...you can see that this "messy" situation isn't my fault at all....if I could have gone outside I would have...I really prefer that...but...someone carelessly left me here and now they will just have to deal with the consequences...That sounds like a good excuse to me anyway...:)...the storm is a little better...I'm not shaking as bad as I was...No...It's starting up again and it's worse than it was...:(...Gotta stop now...I think I hear Debbie at the door...need to put on my best "puppy eye" look...Wish me luck...Love as always...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ... I'm telling you...if I were just allowed a "pooping box" like Maggie has this whole problem could be solved...

No comments:

Post a Comment