Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 9, 2014

Speed It Up Puppy !!!



Dear Diary...I'm confused and a bit upset...Why ???...I'm so tired of hearing "Hurry up Girl !"..."Put a move on it Lucey !"..."Speed it up Puppy!"...I hear this nearly every time I'm taken outside for my necessary  walks...Now that the weather is GREAT...thank you very much... my "spot" is back and I thought all was right in the doggy world but sadly that hasn't been true lately...:(...Seems there are mosquitoes that have set up camp in the Tope backyard and they love to feast on humans...If I'm not fast enough in doing my business I get yelled at...:/...In what world is that a good thing ???...Would they like to be told to hurry up ???...these things take time...it may look easy enough to humans but believe me it takes some thought and a few minutes to figure out where just the perfect spot of grass is located...the grass may look all the same to them but not to WonderDogs...Believe it or not there is an art to "lawn fertilizing"...Just thought you should know this...I hear nature calling...again...Humans...BREAK OUT THE BUG SPRAY !!!...Love ...Lucey the WonderDog......P S...Perhaps if humans wore fur coats all the time they could handle the mosquito problem...just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment