Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Gummy Worms...Yuck !!!
Dear Diary...I've been in trouble again...It wasn't entirely my fault either...One of the rules around this house is " A plate left unattended is a plate licked clean.."...and that rule also applies to large containers of Gummy Worms...Ashley loves the things...Remy too...and Larry had bought a container of them for Ashley a couple of weeks ago...She eats them when she's home on the weekends...This weekend she left them in the living room and thought they were safe if the lid was sealed down...Wrong...Hey...I'm smart...She should know me better than that ... So while everyone was outside I decided to help myself to the candy...I made an important discovery...Gummy Worms taste TERRIBLE...they're SOUR...Yuck !!!...I don't know how she stands the things...:(...and just to be sure they were all bad I licked the sugar off of every one of them and left them on the dining room floor so they could be swept away...and I found out that leaving them on the floor was a mistake too...ooh...the look on Debbie's face when she found them...how was I to know they get sticky when the sugar is gone...apparently they look bad too...it took them awhile to figure out what was on the floor...I sure hope Ashley still loves me...kind of worried and feeling sorry for what I did...Lucey the WonderDog...:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment