Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 15, 2014

I've Made An "Observation"...




Dear Diary...I've made an "observation"...Hey... that's a big word for a WonderDog to be using huh ?!?...I've noticed that the weather here is just as crazy as the humans in this house say that it is !!!...Just a few days ago I was outside with Debbie and it was HOT !!!...she's started taking me outside with her while she's working in the dirt...(gosh I want help...:/ )...mostly I just lay in the shade and watch...then beg to go inside...Today I'm real happy to be back inside...it's kinda COLD out there !!!...the furnace is running and I'm back to laying in my Winter spot to keep warm...CONFUSING !!!...and a few days ago those terrible thunder noises were back again...I'm real scared of that...Debbie was with me for one of them and that made it a lot better  (she stayed downstairs with me until the storm stopped and I went to sleep ) but she wasn't here for the thunder on the last one...:(...I didn't do so well with it...but Debbie didn't get mad at me for messing up the floor...she just said that she should have been here and she was sorry... I'm not sure just how sorry she really was though...I saw the look on her face when she discovered the mess and the look as she cleaned it up...She must really love me ...If it were me I don't think I would have been so nice about it...Good grief...even I won't go near the "area" after the accident... So...is the weather crazy in Ohio ???...definitely ...most of the backyard AND my spot is under water ... BUT ...you would have to agree it's way  better than the snowy cold  stuff we had last Winter !!!...Love until next time...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...I've overheard that I may be getting a haircut soon...I think I'd like to keep my fur on for a while longer... it's always a bit breezy after a haircut and so far this season it's been breezy enough ...don't even get me started about the "wind" in this part of the country...yikes !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment