Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sorry About That...



Dear Diary...It's been a long time since I've written to you...Sorry about that...I've been more than willing to talk but Debbie has been extra busy lately and as you all know I kinda need her help to do this...So much has happened here I hardly know where to begin...I think maybe...just maybe...the warmer weather has finally found us...I've got to help Debbie in the garden a few times in the past couple of weeks...I'm not sure that I'm really that much help...mostly I find the snakes for her...Now you would think that finding them would be a good thing but Debbie always makes me move to another part of the yard if I do get one...She says to leave them alone...I guess they bite !!!...I bet my teeth are bigger than any old garter snake but it looks like I'm never going to find out if Debbie has anything to do with it...I'm also not allowed to dig any holes to plant the flowers either...:(...if she would only tell me where to dig I'm sure I could do a great job for her...this also is something I probably will never know the answer to ...:/...I case you haven't figured it out Debbie is a bit over protective of her stuff...She gets garden fever every Spring and the whole house has to find a way to deal with it...I remember the year  she fired Remy for mowing the lawn the wrong way...he thought she was kidding but she wasn't !!!...I guess loving flowers is an OK thing...But the woman does have "her way" about her...and you had better listen ...get this one... I  have discovered that it's not acceptable to try to eat your food straight from the bag...that causes all kinds of trouble too...GOOD GRIEF !!!...I know for a fact and I have personally seen the humans in this house eat from bags...it happens all the time...I guess I can add this to the growing list of the old "double standard " in this house...There's lots more to tell but I will wait until next time...Love as always to my readers...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...I know about a hole in the backyard that needs attention...I wonder if maybe I would be allowed to help with that ???...I'm sure whatever Debbie has planned for it could use some fertilizer... I'm real good for that !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment