Tuesday, April 15, 2014
There Was A Mystery Smell...
Dear Diary...There was a mystery smell...you know...the kind of smell that shouldn't be there but you can't figure out just what it is...Could I smell it ???...Yeah...sure I could... I'm a dog...we have great sniffers...but I was used to it so it didn't bother me...It wasn't so great with Debbie though...she was determined to find it...she asked Larry but he didn't know...Ashley noticed it but she couldn't figure it out either...I actually witnessed Debbie crawling on the floor on all fours just like me...sniffing the living room carpet...( HEY !!!...that's my job )...she still couldn't figure it out...so she turned to the carpet cleaner...:(...I hate that thing...the vacuum makes a noise that I can hardly stand but the cleaner is much worse... the sound hurts my ears and the thing really scares me...but...she used it anyway...I swear she really loves cleaning the carpet...so I'm watching her clean away and the next thing I knew I was getting a bath !!!...seems that when the cleaner got to the place that is "my spot" to relax and watch TV with the humans she found the smell...guess it was me...:(... that could explain why I was used to it...Now I LOVE baths...really I do... the water is warm and I get brushed and petted ... and talked to real nice...(I think they think I'm afraid or something...NOT !!!... ) but I'll never let on because I love the attention...then they used lots of fluffy warm towels to dry me and I get to go on the floor furnace to dry...but the fun part is getting to run around the house as fast as I can over and over again ...that's the best way to dry...so now I'm clean and all brushed out and look great...Debbie swears I'm a different color than I was ...Oh ...and I let her brush my beard...now normally I don't like that but Debbie said that I should have it done...Ladies with beards should always look their best...AND it occurred to me during all this that not once have I seen Maggie get a bath...she doesn't know what she's missing...:)...Got some extra attention and loving it...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...Debbie has brought it to my attention that cats HATE baths...hummmmmmm....you know something...I would give up weeks worth of dog treats to see that cat get a bath... I think it would be worth all the destruction and blood loss...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment