Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 4, 2014

I've Been A Pest Lately...




Dear Diary...I admit it...I've been a pest lately...a really bad pest...The humans in the house didn't even have to tell me this either even though they have repeatedly said it...I know what I am...AND I'm doing it on purpose too... I want more food !!!...this crazy diet food gives me more energy...more energy means more food...it's simple...what's the problem ?!?!?!...Watering down my food isn't going to work either just so you know...I'm smarter than that...Trust me...I know exactly how many pieces of food it takes to fill me up...short change me by one piece and I'll protest...smaller bowls aren't gonna cut it either...Don't ignore me...I got all the time in the world to wait on you showing up again...and my memory...oh...I'll remember that I'm missing three pieces of food...offering a toy instead of feeding me...well ok...but you better be prepared to PLAY...don't toss the ball a couple of times and ignore me again...and Deb...hiding the ball in the dishwasher won't work...I know it's in there regardless of whether I saw you put it in there...I can smell it through the shut door...I'm good...real good...got the best "sniffer" in Northwest Ohio...so...bottom line...FEED ME !!!  So I end up a 40 pound happy dog instead of a 35 pound "pest"...come on...make up your mind...I'm getting hoarse from barking all the time...and I'm sure you're near the breaking point so...GIVE IN...( I'm not !!!)...Love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...Do any of you know if the weather is going to get better soon ?...It has come to my attention that I may be spending more of my time outdoors...maybe even getting to camp out in the back yard !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment