Dear Diary...I think they're on to me...Just when I thought I had finally gained control of this household over the cat I find that I have NO control...My persistence and constant barking for more food just doesn't seem to be working anymore...Someone ...somewhere...has gotten to them...They let me bark...and all I get is the normal amount of food I used to get in the "before time"...you know...the time when all I got was the lousy diet stuff...I'm not real sure what happened but I think maybe the vet is the culprit...Larry went there a couple of days ago to get more of that diet food for me ... ( I'd blame Maggie if I thought she was really smart enough to place a phone call but it had to be Larry...there's no way Maggie smarter than me)... the next thing I knew none of my tricks worked anymore...:(... The humans have ganged up on me...I can only imagine what terrible advise he had for them and it sure looks like they fell for whatever nonsense he told them...All this time I thought he liked me...:(...I've barked until my bark is hoarse...I've barked until I got put outside...I barked until THEY went outside...and me going outside isn't a nice walk either ...It's me leashed to the porch all by myself ...sometimes after dark...and this morning Debbie got after me...She didn't yell...believe me that would have been easier...she talked real stern like she REALLY meant business and told me how disappointed she was in my behavior...SHEESH...that's the worse kind of lecture...All I could do was look as sorry as I knew how...use my best puppy eye look...and walk away with my head down...I went to my bed and stayed there for awhile...I figured staying out of her way was the best thing...I've witnessed this before with Ashley and Remy...When Debbie is so upset she doesn't yell that means BIG trouble... So like I said...it's back to the "before time"...all I'll get is two
meals a day...my treat ball once a day...my padded bed with blankets for comfort that is right next to my toy box...(that's full)...oh and my filtered water and my matching sweater and collar...all this... such as it is... while I'm forced to look at the overflowing food dish that belongs to Maggie... I thought I had all the time in the world to pester them and get my way...guess I was wrong...:(...It's quite possible I've met my match...Puzzled...But trying to be a good dog...Love...Lucey...P S...Oh...Maggie...I saw that "smug" look on your face this morning after my lecture from Debbie...perhaps she needs to find out about that hairball you coughed up after she left for work this morning...we'll see whose so loved then...........

No comments:
Post a Comment