Sunday, April 6, 2014
Well...They're Back..
Dear Diary...Well...they're back...we have guests in the backyard...they've been here lots of times before...I remember...Debbie says that they are geese from someplace called Canada...Now I've never been to this Canada place but Larry and Debbie have...they said that all the people there are really nice and super friendly but apparently these geese things aren't like that at all !!!...Debbie has warned me not to get too close...(she doesn't get that close either !!!) She said that they are bigger than I think...they could chase me and that they probably have baby geese close so I had better leave them alone...Debbie loves to watch them and takes pictures of them... she said that there are a lot of other families of these creatures by the creek...I guess she is right...I hear plenty of noise back by the creek and overhead in the sky..I have tried barking back and starting a friendly conversation with them but they will have nothing of it ...For being guests you would think that they would be more polite...they strut around the backyard like it belongs to them...and swim in the creek water like its their own personal pool...and if I come out side ...or anyone else really...they make this weird honking noise ...turn their backs on us and make it clear they aren't happy about it...Such manners !!!...They seem to make Debbie happy though so I guess I'll have to be ok with it...Soon there will be more of them when they bring their babies out for a swim...I'll have to be on my best behavior ...Debbie will insist...They must not have a human family anywhere to tell them about the social graces...You know what ?!?...I've decided that they couldn't possibly be from Canada...they just aren't polite enough !!! Until next time...Love as always to my readers...Lucey the WonderDog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment