Friday, July 18, 2014
I Was Just Trying To Help...
Dear Diary...I was just trying to help...A couple of days ago I decided that helping with the laundry was a good thing to do...You see...the washer and dryer are in "my room"...it's not my room all the time but it's the room I like to be in if I'm having not so good of a day...that's the room that my crate was in when I was a puppy...the first year or so that I lived here I had to stay in the crate when no one was here...I didn't really like it very much but everyone said that it was safer for me (and all the stuff in the house) if I was there when no one could watch me...well...now it's my "safe" place and when the laundry is going it's just too noisy and cluttered for me in there...I really thought that shuffling the clothes around was a good move...how was I to know Debbie had them in certain piles ???...seems like two piles instead of three would move things along a little faster...and relocating the towels to the dining room wasn't such a bright idea now that I look back on it... So I had to have my bad day in another room and leave the laundry alone...:(...I was just looking for some peace and quite...my "cat scratched" nose was still hurting ... but on a good note...I didn't get in a lot of trouble for helping...I think Debbie knew that my nose hurt...she just moved the laundry back and told me "NO !"...I see Maggie snuggling up to Debbie all the time but I know she loves me... Still healing but feeling better...Love... Lucey the WonderDog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment