Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Tipsy Cat ...





Dear Diary...Wow ...Its been a long time since I've talked to you...Its not that its been quiet around here...hardly !!!...Lots of stuff is always going on...but Debbie has been sick for awhile and just didn't feel like writing for me...Oh ...she tried a couple of times but she said she just didn't have it in her to write...I knew something was wrong...I've gotten away with more naughty stuff  lately than I usually do... Debbie has cleaned up after me without yelling and let me eat some stuff I usually am not allowed ...she actually watched Larry give me popcorn a few days ago and didn't say a word...all this points to a Debbie that's not well...:(...but...good news...she's started getting after me and I've gotten "the look" a few times too...that means that she's better... that's great because I noticed that she's been extra chummy with Maggie lately...and it all happened because Debbie has been sleeping more...that cat took advantage of it too...I can only guess what went on upstairs...  I can just see Maggie warming up Debbie's spot in the bed and then snuggling up to her to keep her warm and gently patting her face to see if she's OK and playing with cough drops until she gets the wrapper off for her and checking the temperature of her water to make sure its just right while taking a drink of it for herself...sheesh...makes ME sick just thinking about it !!!...Yea...well I know what Maggie really was doing...She ALWAYS sleeps on Debbie's spot in the bed and she loves to play with cough drops or anything else that she can chase around ...and patting people on the face is a sport with this cat ...and as for drinking out of Debbie's cup...I saw her put some stuff called whiskey in there...I bet ol' Maggie slept more after that sip than usual even though Debbie says she got it away from her...Maggie is sneaky and I bet she got a taste anyway...Now that Debbie is better maybe she will be MY buddy and stop this nonsense with the cat...Maybe Maggie can fool her but not me...say...now that Deb is thinking more clearly she will see the situation for what it really is... this is WonderDog Territory !!!  ... Until next time...and that will be soon...Debbie promised...Love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...In hindsight I should have risked breaking down the gate to see a tipsy Maggie...it would have been worth a weeks trashcan diving to see...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment