Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 2, 2015

The Day Started Out Alright....





Dear Diary ... The day started out alright ...or so I thought ... A couple of days ago the humans in the house where awake and all seemed fine ... I got to watch the normal morning routine ... Breakfast being made ... Lucey-proofing the house ...unsure emoticon... Humans rushing around ... I had my walk and was fed ... Then they leave for someplace called "the office"... Larry went there but I'm pretty sure Debbie didn't ... She came back later than she usually does ... Happy ... Smiling ...asking " Where's my dog ???" ...the normal stuff ... but things were far from normal ... I ran up to Debbie to greet her ... What's this ?!?!?... the aroma of another dog ... ANOTHER DOG !!!... This can't be right ... First you need to know that I have a problem even believing that other dogs exist ... Debbie has repeatedly told me that they do ... but ...another dog ... and she confessed that it was TWO dogs !!!... Now this has happened before but when it does she's always been gone longer than she was this time ... That means that these other dogs are closer to home ... I decided to be the bigger dog though and still give Debbie her "hello kiss" ... I knew right away that she had been dog kissed too ... Seriously ?!?!?...seems that some dog named Bella licked her ear and another called Chuck tried to taste her eyeshadow !!! ... Debbie said not to worry but... Well ... This is a bit hard to take ... Listen up Chuck and Bella ... I'll let it go this time ... Debbie is a push over for dogs ... But she's my human ... got it ?!?... Feeling a little rejected ... Love ... Lucey the WonderDog ... P S ... I sure hope there were no dog treats involved ... Belly rubs I can accept but dog treats 

No comments:

Post a Comment