Friday, February 13, 2015
Her Royal Highness Maggie ???
Dear Diary ...Her Royal Highness Maggie ???...I don't think so...I overheard the most interesting story a few days ago... A story that makes me happy...Happier than anything I've heard in a long time...A morsel of information better than peanut butter on a Dorito...Yea...It's that good ... Let me start from the beginning...It occurred to me that I've told you the story of how I came to live in the Tope household...but you've never heard the story of Maggot ( so sorry... Remy calls her that all the time !)...I mean" Maggie" the cat...Maggie lived here for a couple of years before I did ...that COULD explain why she doesn't like me...(I took her place)... I'm told that Maggie was born in a cardboard box on a cement floor on a porch ...indoors...and that Maggie's mom had never had kittens before and did everything for her babies but FEED them...not good...the humans that lived in the house fed Maggie and her brothers and sisters by hand until they were big enough to eat on their own...( I can imagine that this could be a difficult task )...So all Maggie has ever known is the indoors and blankets and pillows and humans...I understand that her dainty paws have never ever touched dirt or grass...unbelievable huh !?!?!?...that also explains a lot !!!...Now for the good part...her name wasn't originally Maggie...it was changed shortly before she moved here...Maggie is a small cat ...always was...she was something called a "runt of the litter" and that's why Debbie chose her for her very own...She's small...very small...so small she was named...MAGGOT !!!...That's the best news in like EVER !!! Remy has been right this whole time and he never knew it ...snicker...snicker... But I guess Maggot isn't the best name to have so it was shortened to a more acceptable Maggie...It took eight years for me to find this out...and Debbie too...Just let ol' Maggot try to hold anything over me again...I'm ready for the next time...Her Royal Highness...yea right !!! ... Signing off now and I'm one happy puppy ...Love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...You know I really didn't take Maggie's place now that I think of it...there's enough love in this house for both of us...I just don't think Maggie sees it that way ...Both of us have a special job in this house...we love our humans no matter what ...Hey...Looks like this love stuff is a two way street !!!...<3...HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment