Dear Diary... It's been some time since I've talked to you...I've missed you ... Not too much has happened here at the WonderDog home...mostly the humans talk about all the snow and cold and try to figure out ways to avoid dealing with it... Debbie has shoveled out special paths for me to use on my walks outside but I've chosen not to use them...jumping through the snow drifts and finding my own way is a lot more fun...But just attempting to go outside is an adventure all in itself...Its cold and slippery out there...I don't like ice...I've slipped and fell several times...not fun...and I've discovered that peeing in the driveway is NOT acceptable in this household...Wow...she was mad...Hey...could have been worse...:)...AND if you linger too long out there on some days you could be in danger of freezing fast to the drifts...I have enough of an imagination to know that that wouldn't be a good situation...This WonderDog has had several embarrassing trips to the vets office in the past ...a frozen bottom isn't going to be added to the list...(Note to Remy...Did you notice I said "bottom" instead of "whoohaa"...don't want to be in trouble with you again)... One day I jumped in the snow only to find that it was at least 12 inches deep...I have really short legs so getting back to Debbie was no easy task... would she come in and rescue me ???..NO !!!...once I got out she did let me dry off on the floor furnace in the living room...but I had to walk back in the house all by myself...if Larry had taken me out there he would have carried me back in ...:)... all I have to do is limp a bit and whine...gets you carried in every time !!!... Debbie doesn't fall for that one as easy as Larry does... She just tells me that if I had stuck to the path I wouldn't be so cold and then tells me to warm up on the furnace... I have noticed that she finds my blanket for me though...that must be Debbie's way of caring...That's all for now...I have so much to do this afternoon and I need to get busy with it...need to gather up my blanket and the big fluffy one that the humans use from the forbidden couch...get a couple of toys and curl up near the heat...it's a stressful existence but this WonderDog will get the job done !!! Lots of love ...Lucey <3
No comments:
Post a Comment