Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 2, 2015

The January Blues...



Dear Diary...It's quiet here today...but that's ok I guess...the Christmas tree is history until next holiday season...I really miss it...I had the branches in one spot under it bent to just the right spot for scratching...now its gone...and the ornaments on it...gone...I tried to save one for myself but Larry caught me and took it away...I growled about it and it did nothing but get me in more trouble...sheesh...one lousy decoration...you would think they could spare one...Most of the extra food in the house...yea...that's gone too...You know how I know that ???..a trashcan dive yesterday yielded wrappers from summer sausage...cheese...Doritos...all my favorite things...gone...the only treat missing was peanut butter and I found that on the counter top well out of my reach...All the good stuff ...gone...I did manage to get into some of the food wrappers and shred them under the dining room table...Debbie yelled at me for it and I growled about that too but it didn't help ...then she used that stupid vacuum to clean up the mess...now the mess is  gone too...and I wasn't finished with it...gone...all gone...this WonderDog has the January Blues...too depressed to finish this............

No comments:

Post a Comment