Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 29, 2014

Just Because It's A Present Doesn't Mean It's Yours !!!



Dear Diary...Sorry I've not talked to you lately... I spent a lot of my time just trying to stay out of trouble...and that's no easy task for me...First thing that happened was the annual Christmas tree display...display ???...NO...it's the perfect back scratcher !!!...it's just the right size for me to get under there... gets me yelled at every time...if all those bells weren't on there I just might not be heard but I've also found that removing the bells gets me yelled at too...:(... We've had more people in the house the last few days... Ashley and Remy were both home...I like that...:)...I try to get in the conversation but barking is my only form of communication and well...yeah...gets me yelled at...and FOOD...lots more food around here...the humans seem to think it's ok for them to eat...snacking and nibbling on stuff all the time...can I do that ???...can I have some too ???...NO...more yelling..:/...and presents...lots of presents...but as I was told today...JUST BECAUSE IT'S A PRESENT DOESN'T MEAN ITS YOURS !!!...good grief...how am I supposed to know ???...I did get some presents for Christmas...NEW TOYS !!!... I have them all "chewed and broken in" just the way I like them...I like to keep one in the middle of the living room floor and another on my rug...Debbie keeps putting them away in the toybox and I keep getting them back out...you think she would figure out  that I have my spot I like to keep them...:)...I understand that soon all the Christmas stuff will be put away until next year...I kinda like seeing it but at least maybe it will be quieter around here...less yelling at the WonderDog...Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a safe New Year...Love as always...Lucey...P S ...Christmas must make humans tired or less observant...yesterday I jumped up on the "forbidden couch" for a nap right in front of Debbie and she never yelled or anything...go figure...:/

No comments:

Post a Comment