Monday, November 17, 2014
It's The Only Voice I Have...
Dear Diary...Yesterday Aunt Karen stopped by for a visit...I'm always real happy to see her and she is happy to see me too...Aunt Karen calls me "Girlfriend"...I'm not sure why but she always calls me that...:)...Yesterday I was happy like usual to see her but this time for some strange reason she told me to "use my inside voice"...Now what is that supposed to mean ???...I used the same bark that I always do...the glass shattering one that Debbie claims I have...It's the only voice I have...the only bark I know...what's this inside stuff ?...I have several "purposes" in my WonderDog life and barking ranks right up there...right along with cat chasing...football fetching...trashcan diving and "that occasional accident on the floor"... changing my bark to something else would just be wrong...how would the humans know when company was here ?...or Maggie the cat is attempting to eat and drink ?...or my toys are caught under the forbidden couch ?...or a fly has landed on the porch ?... Without me and the bark that I have how will the humans in this house survive ???... They would have a tough time of it I'm sure...People could come in this house unannounced...Maggie would be able to eat all of her food in peace and more than likely gain several pounds due to lack of the exercise I see that she gets...my toys...well...they would probably gather dust in the toy box and feel unloved...and the flies on the porch...I hate to think of what could happen with that !!!...Use my "inside voice" huh ?!?!?!?...I think not Girlfriend !!!...I will stick with the one I have thank you ...I love you Anut Karen...very much...hoping you still love me... glass shattering bark and all...Lucey the WonderDog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment