Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 3, 2014

Fashion and Frost...

***Disclaimer...this isn't me...just a doggie friend with a questionable fashion sense...


Dear Diary...We've had a "killing frost"...at least that's what Debbie told me...and I saw that white stuff too...SNOW !!! ...I love to play in the snow...there wasn't enough this time for playing but it won't be long before there is...:)... All I really know right now is that I feel better...I can go outside and all the bugs that bugged me are gone...no more bites...no more flying in my face and other unmentionable places...and the scratching will be gone soon too as soon as my skin heals a little more...:)...and the big news is ...I GOT A NEW WINTER WARDROBE !!!...what girl wouldn't feel better having that ?!?...Ashley got me a new sweater...it has a reindeer on it and it fits me way better than my old sweater did...AND she found a new coat for me too...it's red and very warm...this winter I will wear both of them if the weather gets real bad like it did last year...I think I will look pretty hot in a red coat...it has a bow on it too...I'm actually looking forward to some snow just so I can wear my new duds...funny thing is I get the feeling that I'm the only one in the house that wants to see more snow...maybe the humans need to go shopping for some new warm clothes and they too could feel better about the weather changes coming...Flea free and feelin' good...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...Ashley also bought me a bee costume and butterfly wings...???...can anyone tell me what a "Halloween Close Out Sale" is ???...from the looks of it I find this very disturbing...Debbie always tells me to stay away from bees...why on earth would I dress up as one ???...and I have to say that black and yellow stripes do little for my fugure...:/...and the butterfly wings  ???...not going there...nope...I'm a WonderDog but I don't fly...I don't have the center of gravity for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment