Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 10, 2014

If It Doesn't Belong To You...Don't Touch It !!!




Dear Diary...I had a great weekend...Both Ashley and Remy were home ...:)...so that means more attention for ME and the chance to charm my way into getting more food...It worked too !!!...There was lots of activity in the house for two whole days... I love that !!!...More hugs...More belly rubs...More people to drive crazy ...What fun !!!...But I did learn an important lesson this weekend..."If it doesn't belong to you...don't touch it !!!"...and that apparently goes double if it's someone else's underwear...:/...In my defense how was I to know that ?!?...I mean...really ?!?...Human underwear all looks the same to me...(except Victoria's Secret...that's the gourmet shoppe of undies)...AND  I also found out that it's not polite to snoop through the luggage to see what's in there...Debbie didn't get mad at me...but she wasn't real thrilled with my actions either...mostly I heard lots of apologies...and laughing...I will say that my victim was a real good sport about it...In in spite of what I did she still took me for a walk and played with me too...<3...Yep !!!...It was a good weekend...Feeling exhausted from all the fun...but happy happy happy...Love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...Even HRH Maggie had a good time...she actually "allowed" herself to be petted more than three times...that hardly ever happens...wonder what she's really up to...???...

No comments:

Post a Comment