Dear Diary...It's been kind of a difficult summer...There have been lots of thunderstorms and as much as Debbie tells me that they can't hurt me I still get scared !!!...and the mosquitoes...I can't go outside to enjoy my walks even if it isn't raining...Now it hasn't been all bad...there have been some really good things that have happened... The air conditioning is on and I love that...and so far I have avoided a trip to the groomer although I think my time on that one is limited...Debbie grumbles every time she vacuums...Best thing has been a visit from Dylan...He stopped by to visit me a week ago or so...the humans think he was there for them but I know it was really me he wanted to see...I hadn't seen Dylan for awhile but I remembered him...and I made real sure he knew it too...I barked and jumped and ran and barked and jumped and ran some more...I sat at his feet so he could pet me and when that wasn't enough I got on the forbidden couch and crawled into his lap just make it easier for him...no one could call me a bad hostess...I went out of my to make him feel welcome...I had forgotten what a good "ear scratcher" he was...gosh it was good to see him and I could tell that everyone here was as happy as me...He lives in a place called Columbus just like Remy does...I've never got to go on one of the Columbus trips but I sure would like to...I usually end up at the "doggy hotel" for a couple of days when those trips come up...say...I wonder if they could let me visit Dylan the next time they go to Buckeyeland and I bet he would let me stay with him...He said he was staying in a real nice place...Looks like I have some thinking and scheming to do...Love until next time...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...I would ask to stay at Remy's but I've overheard that a cat lives in his house and she's crazier than HRH Maggie if that's at all possible...Bella...her name is Bella...


No comments:
Post a Comment