Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dear "Lucey's" Diary...




Dear "Lucey's" Diary...Well...Well...Well...Guess who went for a little vacation to the Big House and left their diary unlocked ??? The WonderDog...and guess who found out that little fact  ???...ME...the cat...Life in the Tope household has been pretty sweet these last few days...Got the run of the whole house...My food bowl and water are easy to get to ...no "yappy" dog in my way... Oh...you need to know that the forbidden couch is nice...REAL nice...Ashley was more than happy to share it with me...yeah...you heard me correctly...your precious Ashley LOVES me..She attempted to play with me...I allowed this for a few seconds too...just to make YOU jealous ... There are so many cool things to explore in this house if I'm left to my own devices...your toys for one...:)...good luck finding all of them...and your blanket...???...it works great for a little light housekeeping around the old litter box...Yes...life here has been good...I've even discovered where your rawhide bones disappear to...if "Wonder"Dogs could climb like I can you too would know where they are...too bad for you...But...all good things must come to an end...I hear that you are coming back...soon...:(...so...it's off to my "nail salon" for a little sharpening...just for you...see you soon...Maggie...P S...Oh...and a big THANK YOU you big "furball"...I understand that you had to have a flea bath at the vet...that means I'm in for one too...paybacks Lucey...paybacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment