Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 22, 2014

Far Be It From Me To Complain...But...




Dear Diary...Far be it from me to complain...but...things around here for the last couple of weeks have been a bit stressful...first the heat didn't work...yeah...the HEAT...I needed it...I had to resort to curling up like Maggie does and putting my paws over my nose...how degrading !!!...seems that something called a motor wasn't working so instead of heat we had a smell that Ashley thought was similar to a "bad BBQ"...really ???...I know BBQ and that wasn't anything close to it ...good or bad...I had to wait over the weekend for heat...and then the humans TURNED THE HEAT DOWN !!!...I don't care what the temperature was OUTSIDE ...it's INSIDE that matters to me...I bet all my dog food that they would turn it back up if they were here all the time like I am...:(...and if all that wasn't enough they had a new roof put on the house...Debbie says that it's the thing on top of the house that helps keep us dry and warm and cool and safe...OK...well...all I heard was an incredible amount of noise...it hurt my ears...the house was shaking and stuff was moving in here all my itself !!!...and the worse part was the strangers in MY yard...you all know how I feel about protecting my family...Hey... I didn't know any of those guys...I couldn't even use my "spot" outside with any kind of privacy...I let them know I wasn't happy about it too...So...I've had a cold nose and hurting ears...and a not so good attitude the last few days... Was I feeling sorry for myself...Yep...AND do any of you know about a" light" that I keep seeing in my house ???...it's only here when Larry is home...it runs across the floor and under furniture and up the walls...I've tried and tried to catch it ...but I can't...it even had me running in circles a few times...then the humans laugh and laugh...well Debbie doesn't laugh as much but I have seen her smile about it... She said not to put the light on the forbidden couch or someone was going to be in trouble ...Ashley even said that if they kept it she saw no reason for me to be on special diet dog food if a 99 cent light would do the same thing...I don't get it...what is this "light" ???...and now my dog food is in danger of disappearing because of it ???...I gotta go now...my head is spinning ...see why I'm stressed ???...Love anyway...Lucey the WonderDog... P. S. I love my humans but living with them is more than I can handle at times...They have no idea...But I just had a thought...I bet the roofers made a lot more noise upstairs in Maggie's palace than they did downstairs in my home...:)...she's probably still in hiding...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment