Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 20, 2014

She Thought She Had It Figured Out...Wrong !!!




Dear Diary... She thought she had it figured out...She really did...but she didn't !!!...Debbie thinks that when I hear Larry coming home I'm running to find "just the right toy" to greet him ... well...sort of...but not totally...I DO run to get a toy for him...and I AM real excited about it...but I also run to find Maggie and tell her that Larry's home...I always run to the stairway or the bathroom...(Her Royal Highness's favorite hideouts)...to tell her he's here...IF I find her I bark and bark and BARK to try to get my point across...that usually gets me in a lot of trouble...:(...All this time Debbie thought that I was barking to get attention...REALLY ???...I don't need to bark to get attention...I'm the champion of "being noticed"...and if I wanted attention for myself do they really think I would bring HRH Maggie along with me ???... Here I am...trying to be a "good dog" and spread the word through the house that Larry is here...I'm even willing to share a bit...and just a bit...of my time with Larry with Maggie but ... trouble...nearly every time...:/...maybe now that she knows what I'm really doing Debbie won't get after me to be quiet...Looking forward to BOTH Larry and Debbie getting home from work...Love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...I wonder if I tried to learn "cat language" I would be better at talking to Maggie ?...Debbie seems to be able to do it... but then she's the only one in the house who seems to understand that stupid cat...Oh No !!!...could they have a secret way of communicating ?... not liking the sound of this... not one bit...now I'm feeling threatened...must.learn.cat.language.must.learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment