Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 13, 2014

What's That Smell ???...It Wasn't Me...



Dear Diary...What's that smell ???  It wasn't me...Honest it wasn't...when I notice it I just leave the room...what's the big deal anyway ?...I have also noticed that the humans give each other funny looks and then start searching the room...for what ?!?...Did it occur to any of them that Maggie could be the cause of the mystery smell ???...I'm tired of them always assuming it was me...:(...Good Grief...how could I be the blame...I've had more baths lately than any WonderDog should...at least two a week and I'm told that it will continue until the bug population in the back yard is under control...I'm the one who is in this house all the time with that cat and I know better than them the stuff she does when they aren't here...Strange smells...stuff out of order...fur on the furniture...toys everywhere...Yeah...blame the DOG...blame LUCEY...blame ANYONE but the cat...all the while Maggie is quietly "grooming" herself and looking "oh so innocent"...she's not fooling me... just another problem for the WonderDog to try her best to solve,..Speaking of problems...I need to talk to my humans about the new dog food they got for me...I really don't want to hurt any ones feelings but ...I don't like it...it doesn't taste like my old stuff and it gives me a bit of a stomach ache... I saw a commercial on the TV about something called "indigestion"...I will have to find a way to talk to Debbie about that...Missing my old "diet" food and wishing I had it back...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...Guess what ??? My old food IS back...Debbie sent Larry to get it and she said to HURRY...She also bought new candles for the house...they smell wonderful...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment