Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 10, 2015

Larry's Home !!!



Dear Diary...It's my favorite time of day...the best time...Larry's home !!!...I'm always happy to see anyone who comes to my house but my human family is the greatest...I love when Debbie comes home because she calls me "her dog" and tells me how "good" I am even when I haven't been ...(she's been known to take care of whatever mischief I've been into and never tell on me) ...and Ashley and Remy are fun too...Remy plays with me and is always willing to take me for a walk no matter what the time of day or night...and Ashley ...well...she doesn't fool me a bit ...she always acts like she doesn't really care but I know she does...most of the time she's my "defender"...but Larry...THAT'S THE BEST !!!... I run to find just the right toy to give him ...sometimes it takes three or four attempts  to get  the perfect one... then I get my blanket to offer to him too...I even go to the stairs to announce to HRH Maggie that Larry is here...I have yet to get a reaction from that cat...she just gives me "the stare" and walks away... (I honestly don't see what Debbie sees in that fur ball but there's little I can do about it...).. .Larry feeds me when he gets here...Debbie has told me that this is so I leave him alone while HE'S eating but I'd like to think it's because he loves me...I used to be able to get two suppers around here until they figured out that both of them were feeding me...now Deb waits until Larry gets here...I  can see that maybe you think that it's the food factor that I love Larry for but that's not it...I've loved him from the first day I saw him...He's the one who got me for Debbie ...he drove all the way to a place called Toledo just to get me...( I know that it's a long trip because there was talk that I might be Michigan dog because they drove so far away ...but thankfully they found me before they crossed the state line)...and he had all sorts of toys and treats for me BEFORE he ever saw me...he took me for a walk on that trip too and let me ride in the front seat of the truck on the way home...My first shotgun ride in a truck !!!...I've never forgotten that ...so ...every night I run to tell Maggie and get my blanket and a toy because I love him right back !!!...Always feeling thankful...Love...Lucey the WonderDog

No comments:

Post a Comment