Thursday, August 13, 2015
WonderDogs Have Bucket Lists Too...
Dear Diary...WonderDogs have buckets lists too...You wouldn't think that a dog would have dreams of adventure and thrills...especially one like me who just has ...well... EVERYTHING...but I do... I dream of chasing bicycles and squirrels...or being allowed to empty every trashcan in a four block radius...a big dream is being able to jump in the bathtub and eat all of Her Royal Highness Maggie's food...or being allowed to sleep on the humans fluffy bed with all the pillows and blankets...Yep... we dream...we really do...but yesterday I got to mark one of those dreams of mine off the list...it happened so quick too...so fast Larry didn't have a chance to stop it...I got to meet one of those delivery guys who dare step on my porch...this one drives a big truck and brings packages that always make the humans in this house happy...I honestly thought that maybe he was Santa Claus...but no... Debbie calls him the UPS man ... He brought one of those packages yesterday and as Larry opened the door to get it I ran out !!!... Gosh he's a real nice guy !!!...I went all the way out to his truck with him while Larry yelled at me to come back...Good grief...I heard ya...Gimme a break ... I figured I might as well get a look at the truck while I could...Let me tell you it would be the ultimate in a "shotgun ride"...but...I was a good WonderDog and came back to Larry and into the house... the UPS man just smiled at me ...got back in his truck and drove on... Debbie asked right away if I was good to the man and Larry said that I didn't growl or anything... I kinda like this guy...Now that doesn't mean that I won't bark at him again...I will...but that bark won't be because he's on my porch it will be so I can get the chance to cross another adventure off my list...A RIDE IN THE BIG BROWN TRUCK !!!...Until next time...Love ...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ... I wonder if the brown truck delivers dog treats and toys ... Hint...Hint...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment