Dear Diary... Where's the treat ?!?...Seriously... I did everything that was asked of me and then some...No treat...I even smiled my best smile...No treat...I saw what was happening...a new human treat was brought into the house...they were all enjoying it...some kind of "chip"...I overheard that it was supposed to be good for them and more nutritious...Okay...Getting a sample from Larry is a piece of "cake"...( something else that is seriously lacking in this house )...Larry will share with me as long as he thinks no one is watching him...I'm telling you human treats are wwwaaaayyyy better than any so called treats for dogs...not fair !!!...These things are real tasty ...so I decided to see if just maybe Ashley would break the rules and share with me...(Deb...no chance...she's a tough one...)...I gave Ashley the best puppy look I could muster and she reached for the chip bag...she asked me to "sit"...I did...she asked me to "shake"...I did..".beg"..yep..."lay down"...got it...I even "smiled" when I did the tricks...so...where's the treat ???... Oh...there it is...one lousy chip ...all that for one chip...and a broken one at that...I'm not stupid...I know a whole chip from a piece of one... and guess what ???...that's all I got too...Debbie was standing right there...I couldn't help but notice that everyone...but me...had to have one more before the bag was mysterious whisked away...Where's the justice in all this ??? WonderDogs have rights too...I did as I was told...I really feel it was a good enough performance to be awarded the remainder of the bag...But sadly...no...I could appeal to a higher court...Thinking it over...Love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ... I'm fairly certain the the judge in the case will be Maggie... so I lose...I've heard many times that "Tuna Breath" runs the house...

No comments:
Post a Comment