Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 6, 2015

He Says I Was Distracted...



Dear Diary...He says I was distracted...Larry said it...Distracted ???...I think not...I'll start at the beginning...Larry is the one who takes me out for my first morning stroll...A couple of days ago he took me outside as usual and just as I was about to do ...well...what I do out there...a rabbit had the nerve to come into MY yard and check out the property ...MY YARD !!!...well being the great WonderDog that I am I had to make sure that that bunny knew who was in charge around here...can I help it if I lost my train of thought and had to be told why Larry brought me out there ???...not my fault...and then just as I was about to resume my activity a cat decided to join the party...I'm fairly certain that it was one of Maggie's buddies that partys here when the humans are gone... I've tried to talk to HRH  Maggie about these "drifters" but she won't  listen to me... Again I had to be reminded what my mission outside was... When we got back in the house Larry said that he wasn't sure just what I had done out there because of the "distractions"... that only leads to Debbie waking me up later to go back outside before she leaves for the day...stupid rabbit...darn cat...troublemakers ... again...distracted ???...NO...my fault ???...NO... I've lived in this neighborhood for many years now and I've made it clear from the first day that this is WonderDog Country... My property...My rules... Jeepers...whats so difficult about that ??? That's not "distraction"...that's protecting my space... Feeling the need to go outside just from thinking about it ...Love...Lucey the WonderDog  P S  ... Don't get me wrong ...I love humans...I just have a problem with other furry creatures...especially the ones that I see Debbie paying attention to ... and speaking of that...I've seen an unusually high amount of cat hair on Deb lately...my competition is up to no good...

No comments:

Post a Comment