Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dear Diary...I'm Scared !!!

Dear Diary...I'm scared ...it's thundering and I don't like that...It's been a long time since I heard it  and I thought maybe it had gone away and would never come back ...but it did...:(...I can't figure out where it comes from...I've looked ...but I don't see it...I try to go upstairs when I hear it but that always gets me in trouble...I'm not allowed up there...(that stupid cat can though...:/...it's just not right...)...So Debbie put my Thundershsirt on me...it helps a little bit but it's not as good as a hug...I've had my shirt for a couple of years but it didn't fit very well...now that I'm trimmer it fits great...I think this is going to be a long day...:(...Debbie had to leave for awhile but she promised to come back soon...she left the kitchen light on and the TV too...just for me...I went along with that idea but does she really think I believe the humans in the TV will protect me ???...I know better than that...sigh...she tries...:)...Looks like I'm going to have a day of being "underfoot" and tripped over...but I was told that for TODAY that would be OK...Until next time...please send some love my way...please...Lucey ...PS...I bet if I used the"puppy eye' look I could get on the couch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment