Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

It Wasn't My Fault ...

Dear Diary...It wasn't my fault...the trash should have been taken out...the container should have been emptied before you threw it away...no one will admit to being the guilty party so guess who got in trouble ???...yeah...ME ...I saw an opportunity and took it...can you really blame me ???...I got dessert after my meal and that's something that never happens around here since the start of my diet...not only is there trouble because I took it ...I got in even more trouble for defending my right to keep it...( growling at Ashley and Grandpa are not acceptable in this household...)  It was worth it though...SOUR CREAM...yummmm...I love it !!!...Debbie was sure I would get a tummy ache from it but I didn't...there wasn't that much in the carton...:(...and even if I had it would have been ok with me...I did learn something from this though...I need to stop falling for the "food is being put in my bowl" trick...every time I go to check on it I come back to find that the forbidden stuff is gone...:/...Sending love to my readers a  smarter and "sour cream addicted" dog...Lucey

No comments:

Post a Comment