Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 22, 2014

How Did This All Start Anyway ???



Debbie here...I thought I would go backwards in my old Faceboook posts to give you an idea so to how this whole WonderDog thing started...  Lucey has had a lot of adventures that I have shared ... 


...is the owner of a dog with updated shots....antibiotics for an infection...tranquilizers for anxiety....and the need to lose 15 pounds...
....the further adventures of "Lucey....the Wonder Dog".....last night while on her walk Lucey was sniffing around a tree and got burrs....in...her...eye.... ! By early this morning she had a red swollen burr covered eye and didn't look so good..... the vet fixed the problem and all is well now.....  ... AND she has lost 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks ...

....ok...for those of you following the adventures of Lucey the Wonder Dog....there's a new chapter...so we discovered that she is a great mouser and had one cornered in my utility room a couple of days ago....this mouse stood ZERO chance of survival.....anyway.....me being me and hating mice and fearing them left the remaining traps out just in case there were more....tonight Lucey got into one of the sticky traps and now the fur on her long floppy ears and all around her mouth is a matted sticky mess......looks like i will will be finding a groomer tomorrow....I tried a bath but that didn't work.....squeaky clean otherwise tho.
..the continuing saga of Lucey the Wonder Dog....so my last report was about her getting sticky mouse traps stuck to her and me being unable to get them off....we had to call the vet because i was pretty sure she would need to be sedated before they could do anything with her...well I was correct so on Tuesday I took her to the dr for her "procedure".....(only after she at one point had her paw stuck to her ear) anyway.....they had to shave her mouth, cheeks, beard, whiskers and alot of her neck ...between all of her toes and a few streaks on her body.....now ....for the delicate part...we didn't know it but she also had the entire contents of one of the sticky traps stuck fast between her back legs....so she had to have her little hoohaw shaved too...this dog is sporting the best doggie bikini cut in town... !!!











No comments:

Post a Comment