Tuesday, February 18, 2014
I Can't Find My "Spot" !!!
Dear Diary...I noticed today that everyone is so happy about the temperature outside being warmer... the snow is melting !!!...Now I love snow..really...it's so much fun to play in...but like all of you I've had ENOUGH !!!...I've been looking forward to warmer weather for a very special reason...just maybe now I'll be able to find my "spot"...you know...the spot I go in...it's been gone for a real long time and it's starting to get to be a major problem around here...with all the snow all the good places got buried real fast...my favorite spot is under at least 7 feet of snow now...I'll be lucky if I can use it before July at this rate... there's a great spot in the back yard ... Debbie shoveled to try to get to it but she didn't quite get it just right...:(...I don't want to hurt her feelings but...it's a "no go" area for me...They don't understand...I can't just go anywhere..AND don't try to pick out a spot for me !!!..Give that some thought...would you want someone to tell you exactly when and "where" you had to go ?...I NEED MY SPOT !!!...this settling for another place is just not acceptable anymore...and I hear the grumbling about shoveling up after me...it's no picnic for a WonderDog either ...so...I'm looking forward to lots of melting and less snow...maybe some mud to roll in ...ewwww...Debbie isn't going to like that ...:)...Love...Lucey the "Ready for Spring" WonderDog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment