Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 17, 2014

I'm Starting A Blog !!!

Dear Diary...So today I'm helping Debbie start something called a "blog"...she doesn't know very much about this stuff so this should be real interesting...Ashley is helping too ...(Thank Goodness !)... She said that maybe I could get more humans to read about my adventures this way and I could make even more friends...I would like that !!!...So...If she can figure it out she will re-post a lot of my earlier adventures for everyone to read !...there have been some real "doozies " to tell... like the time I was accused of eating Ashley's fish and did you know that more than one emergency call has been made to my vet ???...sad but true...my nickname isn't the WonderDog for nothing ya know...Oh...and how could I forget the time they thought I had killed  Maggie the cat ?!?!?..(.I'll give you one guess as to who really got hurt in that story !)...Until next time...lots of love as always...Lucey the WonderDog...P S...Please share and tell all your friends about me !!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment