Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 21, 2014

What A Week !!!

Dear Diary...It's been an interesting week here at the Tope household...so much has happened to me this week I hardly know where to start...First...they ran out of my diet food ...(more like no one wanted to drive in the crazy weather to get it)...so I got to eat some of the good old stuff that I used to get but that also brought along tummy trouble that I don't care to discuss...(I'm all better now)...Later in the week I discovered that I can outsmart Maggie the Cat on occasion...she came downstairs to eat her dinner...I know her schedule and was waiting on her...she walked right past me and checked to see if I was near her food...was I ???...No...but I was right behind her...Readers... are you aware that a cat can run forward with all four feet off of the floor ?!?...Oh yeah...they can ...I witnessed it...Then that thunderstorm day came...I haven't really recovered from that yet...(well...actually it DID help with my tummy trouble...if you catch the meaning here)...Debbie just took my Thundershirt off today...But tonight all is well here ...in fact the house has been filled with laughing and giggling...it has something to do with tattoos and Sharpies...seems tattoos are something that needs to be looked at from "all angles" and a lot of thought needs to be put into them...I don't really get it but Ashley and Debbie sure are having fun...I hope all of you have a great weekend...Love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...I'm supposed to let all of you know that no one really got a tatoo ...LOL !!!...at least not anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment