Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Where Is Insane...???

Dear Diary...Just where is "insane" ???...Debbie said that I'm driving her there...that's strange...I love to go for rides in the truck and lately I've been riding in the car too...( something that I was told would not happen ...this follows the same rule that I wouldn't be allowed on the couch either and we all know who won that battle... )...but during all the rides I've taken not once have I been allowed to drive... oh I've been behind the wheel but I was told I had to move and stay in my seat...so just how will I be driving her to "insane" and how do we get there ?...Frankly I don't think I'm built to be a good driver ... just being able to put my head out the window and having the wind in my fur is enough for me...if someone else is willing to drive I'm more than happy to go to "insane" with them...so...until Debbie figures out how to get there I guess I'll just continue to trashcan dive and bark for more food...Puzzled but feeling the love as always...Lucey the WonderDog...P S...Say...I bet Maggie the cat would like to go with us...the next time I corner her in the bathroom I'll ask her...that should be fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment