Friday, February 28, 2014
I'm Hungry...
Dear Diary...They need to feed me ...NOW !!!...I'm hungry...real hungry...For awhile I was getting bigger portions...yeah...I know it was because Debbie felt sad for me and guilty...I got extra special treatment around here while I was sick...(I hate taking pills but that also means extra food to go along with the pills...peanut butter...ummmmmm...)...now that I'm all better they have this crazy idea that I'm going to go along with the old diet again...NOT WITHOUT A FIGHT !!!...I'm hungry...I can bark all day...I'm hungry...Go ahead ...don't make eye contact with me...I know that dog trainers will tell humans that little trick ...but WonderDogs know that eventually you have to look at me...I'm hungry...Hide in the bathroom...You'll come out of there after awhile...because you're going to get hungry too and unless you plan on eating Maggie's food you're coming out of there...I'm hungry...Give me that fancy new toy bone...I know that I can't eat that...I chewed on that for most of a day and didn't make a dent in it...(that made me a little angry ...just so ya know...)...I'm hungry...very, very hungry...Not feeling so loved today...Lucey... P S ...I deserve more food...think of the extra calories I've used with all the constant barking...:)...I'm hungry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment