Saturday, March 1, 2014
It Can Really Happen...Seriously...
Dear Diary...It can really happen...It can...I love to ride with my head out of the truck window...wind blowing through my fur...it's great ...and I've seen other dogs do it too...but there used to be a big "debate" about me being allowed to do that ...Larry would always let me ...Debbie...not so much...but she's a worrier..."Don't let her do that when you're going fast !!!"..."Don't put the window all the way down...what if she flies out of it ???"..."It's too cold..."...if you think she's over-protective of me you should hear and see what Ashley and Remy have to put up with...But...usually Mom's know best...several years ago on a Saturday afternoon Debbie got a rather frantic call from Larry...we were in Van Wert and well...he put the window down...all the way down...and...well...a lady walked out in front of the truck...Larry slammed on the brakes...and...I went right out the window...just like Debbie said I would...luckily we were in a parking lot and not going too fast...the lady wasn't hit ...(actually I don't think she even knew what she did)...Poor Larry was so upset he called Debbie to find out where the vet's other office was because he couldn't remember..(he has two)...I got to take a short tour of WalMart's parking lot before Larry got me back in the truck...I was ok...but he got me checked out anyway...So...it can happen...I still put my head out the window but it's not opened all the way anymore...This adventure happened a long time ago but it's an important lesson ...:)...my human family learns more about dogs everyday...thought maybe you should know about this one too...Love...Lucey the WonderDog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment