Saturday, March 8, 2014
I Got Distracted...
Dear Diary...I got distracted...I was only thinking about Maggie and waiting for her to come out of the bathroom...I didn't hear him come in the backdoor...The WonderDog letting anything get past her is real unusual...but it happened just this one time...Remy is home !!!...It was already dark outside and it looked like everyone was settled in for the evening...a couple of the humans here were even sleeping...one of them was on the forbidden couch and the other one was on the floor furnace...I heard Debbie say my name to get my attention ( the fact that she was awake should have told me something...:/)...I looked up and there he was...Remy !...I haven't seen him since I used to get in trouble for scratching my back on the Christmas tree...I ran right up to him and he remembered me after all this time...I asked him to take me outside and he didn't even grumble about the late hour...he just did it...:)...so I let him sleep on the couch instead of me...I just made sure he put the quilt on it...Looking forward to playing football and getting extra belly rubs...Love...Lucey the WonderDog...P S...I hope he's game for a 3am walk tonight...Remy is the only one who will do that for me...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment