From 2012...Lucey wasn't writing her diary herself at the time...:)
A long over due WonderDog Report....It's been quite some time since I've posted a WonderDog story.....not that things haven't been busy around here...they have....but Lucey has been an extremely good dog lately....I really do rely on Lucey's adventures to have something to post about....so for those of you who think I just might be making up stories about this dog....wrong !!!.... Since there has been a "dry spell" on WonderDog stories of late....(and for the Tope household that's not a bad thing)...I have decided to talk about what Lucey HASN'T done lately.....Both Ashley and Remy have been home in the last couple of weeks and Lucey is usually prime to do "something" while one of them is here....we have it figured that she knows she's not the center of attention when the kids are home so anything could happen...Now I have posted before on Lucey's good fashion sense in knowing the difference between WalMart undies and Victoria's Secret....and I am happy to report that Ashley hasn't lost any underwear inventory to the dog in several weeks !!!!.....Good Dog !!!....and when Remy was home Lucey didn't root through his duffel bag to find his toothbrush.....(we've had this problem in the past and I hate to admit it but seeing a dog run past with a toothbrush in it's mouth is FUNNY and disgusting all at the same time.....oh.....and I do keep a spare toothbrush on hand for Remy just in case Lucey borrows his .... )....Good Dog !!!....Now there IS something to report that she did but I really think that it too falls in the "Good Dog" category.....Remy asked me a few days ago.... "Mom....just who takes the dog out for a walk at 3am when I'm not here ?!?"...my answer.."No one !!! She never asks us to go out then....she's too busy sleeping on the couch...." ......GOOD DOG !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment