Friday, March 14, 2014
Shaking My Head...
Dear Diary...I'm shaking my head...Time and time again I see that Maggie has it made around here...she has a full food bowl that is kept in the human's bathtub...the entire upstairs to call her own with includes a big bed with plenty of pillows and blankets ...a nice spot to sun herself every day...one bed for sunning in the morning and another one for the afternoon...and her own special box for pooping indoors...INDOORS !!!...I can't imagine they allow her to get away with this stuff...I can't do that...I know...I've tried...all kinds of trouble breaks out around here if I try half the stuff she gets away with... it finally occurred to me today who is really in charge in this house...IT'S THE CAT !!!...To make matters even worse I'm convinced that the humans have no idea that they are being had...It's a sad situation...:(...Unsure how to handle this...must warn the family...soon...before it's too late.. Love...Lucey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment