Tuesday, March 11, 2014
There's Something Behind The Garage...
Dear Diary...There's something behind the garage...I know it's there...a stray cat ?...a raccoon ?...maybe a mouse ?...I'm not sure but I'm determined to find out...The last couple of days I've tried to check it out and Debbie is just as determined to not let me...:(...She says that it's muddy and icy back there and I'll slip and fall...don't laugh...I know she's right...(I've slipped before and injured my back) ...but I think it would be worth the risk to find out just what's living back there... I'm not one to let a couple of muddy paws stop me...finding another cat to play with would be fun...(Maggie just isn't into playing with me...I've tried)...a raccoon...not so much fun...they don't play fair ...and mice...I get rid of them...they scare Debbie and one of my many talents is "mouser extraordinaire" ...a title I'm proud of and take very seriously...So...Deb...let me find out what's out there... Let me protect this house...I'll find out if this intruder is a threat or just someone to play with...Please ???...Trying to do my job and do it well...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...If it's another cat maybe Maggie would play with them...NOT !!!...she's hopelessly anti-social...:/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment