Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 3, 2014

It's Too Much For A WonderDog To Take...


Dear Diary...It's too much for a WonderDog to take...Today Debbie is cleaning out the refrigerator...I don't even need to be told what a refrigerator is either...It's a fantastic place...a dream for any dog...it's where the humans keep a good bit of their food...I know...I watch...I'd really like to help her with this...I could save her trips to the trash and garbage disposal...(oh...and I know what that is too...so much good stuff gets put in there !)...Hey...I could even clean the containers for her...Will she let me help ???...NO...I've tried to think of ways to break into the fridge over the years but so far have come up short with the answer...just think of all the goodies I could get if I only figure out how to pull the door open...I'd be good and leave some leftovers for them...honest I would...ok...ok... no I wouldn't ...I figure it would be pay back for this diet I'm on...So...here I sit from afar...drooling...and watching perfectly good edibles (for a dog) being thrown away...and not a crumb for me ... I admit to feeling sorry for myself but Debbie is happy...I've caught her looking in there smiling a couple of times already...sure Deb...taunt me...Lucey the WonderDog...P S ...I didn't know until today that "science experiments" can be kept in there...I swear I heard her say that more than once while cleaning ...:/...who knew ?

No comments:

Post a Comment