Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 15, 2014

But She Didn't Stay Mad For Long...

***The following story actually happened today in a matter of a few minutes time...Ashley telling it was far funnier than the following ...but here's Lucey's version of the adventure...

Dear Diary...Something happened today...I got to go for a ride in Ashley's car...now that has happened before... not often though because Ashley is real picky about her car and doesn't like dog slobbers on the windows...but Ashley wanted company on her errands around town so I went with her and Larry did too...Ashley put me in the backseat and would you believe she actually expected me to stay back there ?!?...NO...I tried to get to the front seat and sorta got stuck on the console trying to do it...I think that upset Ashley a bit...but she didn't stay mad for long...Larry helped me out and then I got to ride shotgun like I always do...only I got to ride in Larry's lap...now THAT never happens !!!...(I ride in Debbie's lap every now and then)...What fun !!!...he put the window down and held on to me...I got to put my head out of the window and enjoy the nice day !!!...I was so excited...when we made the first of Ashley's stops I got in the backseat so Larry could get out...but I managed to put the back window down before Ashley could shut off the car...I don't think she was too happy with me...she had to come back to fix that...but she didn't stay mad for long...we got to ride around a little and then we had to come back home...Ashley tried to take me back in the house...I wanted to go with Larry in the truck ...how was I supposed to know that she had my leash ?...I guess I nearly pulled her over...sorry about that Ash...pay attention...but she didn't stay mad for long...(As for the little accident I had in the yard on the way back into the house...I was excited and well...I'm sorry...Debbie will take care of that...honest)...Now we are back home and I'm feeling much better about things around here...I don't EVER remember Maggie going for rides in the car or truck so I guess maybe I do have at least one privilege that she doesn't...as for Ashley...she can get upset with me real fast but I know she loves me...I just hope that when she discovers the slobbers on the back windows in her car she still feels the same way about the WonderDog...Love...Lucey...P S...Hey Ashley...the quicker you clean those windows off the better...dried slobbers are difficult to remove...:)...they're just like cement...:/

No comments:

Post a Comment